Please help us ensure a safe and pleasant experience for all of our guests with the following information:
- If you are experiencing a fever, cough, or other flu-like symptoms we ask that you refrain from dining with us today. Please come back when you are healthy.
- We ask that you check in with the host, please wait in your car or away from the entrance. We will call your cell phone as soon as your table is ready.
- Please be aware you will not be seated until the previous guest has exited the restaurant or patio and the table has been cleaned and sanitized.
- Our entire staff will be wearing facial coverings at all times and all employees will have their temperature taken before the beginning of their shift. Anyone who exhibits signs of illness will be sent home immediately.
- All employees have been trained around COVID-19 safety guidelines.
- Anything that reaches your table will be cleaned and sanitized before being used again for the next guest.
- Please maintain social distancing at all times while in the restaurant for the safety of our other guest and staff.
- Our capacity has been limited. We kindly ask that you occupy your table for no longer than one hour in order to allow us to serve other guests